A warm welcome to all of the teams signed up to Lundamixen 2023, Saturday 22 April at Idrottshallen! This will be the third annual Lundamixen and here is some important information for all of the participating teams.
A total of 20 teams have registered! We have access to the gym at 08.00. Team leader meeting at 08.30 in the cafeteria. First serve at 09.00.
Idrottshallen is situated in the outside of the city park in Lund (address: Högevallsgatan 1). If you are driving then parking is available at Arena Park, behind Högevallsbadet/Idrottshallen (approx 200m from Idrottshallen).
Here is the tournament schedule.
- first serve @09.00
- co-ed teams
- minimum 5 players on the court (if you are more than 6 players you rotate in a new player at the serve)
- max 3 guys on the court at any point
- players cannot take part if under the age of 35 and playing in division 1 or, regardless of age, play in the elite division
- libero is ok if the team has 7 or more players
- best of 2 games in the pool play (25, 25, starting from 0-0 – win by one point)
- best of 3 games in the playoffs (25, 25, 15 starting from 5-5 – win by one point)
- net height at 2,35m
- teams ref each other
- 5 minute warm-up at the net before each team’s first match
- no stepping over the serving line
- volleyballs are supplied by Lunds VK
- Have fun and be kind to each other!
There will be a cafeteria with hotdogs, coffee/soft drinks and sweets etc. open during the tournament.
Everyone needs to bring their own whistle. We also sell whistles in the cafeteria for 50SEK.
If you have any questions that are not answered here don’t hesitate to send us an email. We hope for a great day and tournament on Saturday!
Welcome to Idrottshallen this Saturday!
Stefan, Luisa, Niklas and Federico, Lunds VK